Wednesday, October 1, 2014

JUST SOLD - 8376 Mediterranean Way, Sacramento Ca 95826 - www.CollegeGlenRealEstate.com


Just Sold!!! 9/26/2014 in College-Glen. 8376 Mediterranean Way, Sacramento Ca 95826.  
I represented the buyers and sellers of this beautiful home. Congrats to all of my wonderful clients. My sweet seller was the original owner of this 1969 built home!!  The buyers are setting down roots in our great neighborhood to take advantage of all the location has to offer.

I specialize in College Glen Real Estate. I love working with buyers or sellers in my neighborhood. It's a wonderful area that provides something for all ages and interests. I was honored to represent them on this delightful College Greens property.

Excellent College Greens home tucked away in great cul-de-sac location. Huge lot with built in pool, covered patio, fruit trees, gorgeous landscaping & auto sprinklers.  This house sparkles inside & out. Kitchen/family room combo with ample counterspace, dining bar, gas fireplace, cathedral ceilings & convenient access to the outdoor entertaining area.  Master bedroom with walk in closet, bathroom & private access to backyard. Separate formal dining room & living room for plenty of entertaining space. Recently updated plumbing to copper piping,  Energy efficient, newer water heater and HVAC, Dual pane windows, ceiling fans. Perfect location: close to American river and bike trail, Glenbrook Park, public transportation, schools, shops & light rail. FHA & VA financing ok. Clear pest report.










Call or Email me if you have any real estate questions.  I love working with buyers and sellers in my great neighborhood of College-Glen.

 College-Glen Real Estate

No comments :

Post a Comment