Friday, October 10, 2014

JUST SOLD - 2829 Sarina Ct, Sacramento Ca 95826 - www.CollegeGlenRealEstate.com



Just SOLD!!! 10/3/2014 in College-Glen. 2829 Sarina Ct, Sacramento Ca 95826
I represented the buyers of this lovely Glenbrook home.  Tucked away in the court it provides a wonderful family friendly location.  4 beds, 2 baths, newer roof, dual pane windows and original hardwood floors.  Congrats to me buyer clients on their new home!!!

I specialize in College Glen Real Estate. I love working with buyers or sellers in my neighborhood. It's a wonderful area that provides something for all ages and interests. I was honored to represent the buyers on this delightful College-Glen property.



Call or Email me if you have any real estate questions.  I love working with buyers and sellers in my great neighborhood of College-Glen.

 College-Glen Real Estate

No comments :

Post a Comment