Thursday, September 3, 2015

Interesting World of Real Estate - 9/3/2015

Since i became a full time Sacramento Real Estate agent, i have seen and heard many strange/funny/odd/weird/interesting things.  A lot of times i get to see things many people would not in their job since i am inside of so many homes and interacting with so many different people from all walks of life.  Here's a quick look at my latest interesting "thing."

I was recently showing property to some buyer clients of mine.  I was surprised to come across this antique Dr. Pepper vending machine in a vacant/staged home.  I thought it was cool, so i snapped a quick picture.  I can't imagine the stagger uses this very frequently.  Too bad it was empty cause a cold Dr Pepper would have hit the spot on that hot day... #TenTwoAndFour 






CONNECT WITH ME VIA FACEBOOKYOUTUBE, AND FOLLOW MY BLOG.



clear skies,
Doug Reynolds
Realtor
916-494-8441
 

         

No comments :

Post a Comment