Friday, June 6, 2014

JUST SOLD - 8570 Tay Way, Sacramento Ca 95826 - www.CollegeGlenRealEstate.com


Just Sold!!! 6/5/2014 in College-Glen. 8570 Tay Way, Sacramento Ca 95826.  
I represented the buyers of this beautiful home. Congrats to my wonderful clients. I specialize in College Glen Real Estate. I love working with both buyers and sellers in my neighborhood. It's a wonderful area that provides something for all ages and interests. I was honored to represent them on this delightful Glenbrook property. I hope you are able to quickly turn this new house into a home.

3 beds, 2 baths, 1562 square feet.  Open floorplan with newer roof, HVAC, dual pane windows and remodeled kitchen.  Multiple skylights give a wonderful warm feeling to the house.  Great location is walking distance to Glenbrook Park and the American River/Bike Trail.


 College-Glen Real Estate - Doug Reynolds

No comments :

Post a Comment