Monday, December 5, 2011

College Greens / Glenbrook Sales in November 2011 (Sacramento, Ca)


There were 15 homes sold in College Greens / Glenbrook for the month of November, 2011.  That is the same from the 15 sold in October.  Here are the addresses and specific information.


 

Currently there are: 27 Active listings, 7 Active short sale listings, 13 Contingent Short Sales  and 13 Pending Sales

If you would like more information (pictures, listing history, what type of sales they were, etc.) feel free to call or email and I’d be happy to provide that for you.  Call or email me if you are looking to buy or sell in the 95826 zip code.  Check back each month for the updated statistics, as I keep a close eye on the 95826 zip code, where I live and own rental property.  Let me know if there are any particular properties you have questions about. 
clear skies,
Doug Reynolds
 
www.BHGshortsales.com

No comments :

Post a Comment